Friday, January 23, 2009

Yeah its Friday!!


I am glad the weekend is here! That means John will be home with us.

Our moring started at 3am when Brianna deceided it was time for us to get up.

So I am checking my email and watching Hanny Manny! Doctor went pretty good yesterday he wants to get me off one of my meds that can cause problems with your sugar and make you gain weight so he is adjusting that medicine and replacing it with another. John has apt at 8 am at the clinic to start the medical board stuff. We don't have any plans for the weekend its suppose to be cold and snowy!! Its been nice all week here. Brianna is becoming such a Daddy's girl he trying to get ready for work and Brianna really is not handling it she misses him. Well I am going to see if she will lay down with me so he can get ready for work. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: