Monday, January 12, 2009

1-12-2009


Well today Brianna is still sick our day started about 4am she is just real grumpy and she did not eat anything until tonite and she ate some bread sticks and then she drink some milk while laying on her Daddy watching tv. John now has pink eye so this weekend going to have to wash everything down and wash all the blankets etc. We also got five inches of snow today. Tommorow I have apt with my counselor Barb I really like her and then Wed night we have marriage conseling . As most of you all know John and I have had some problems and in Sept I packed up and left him we were seperated for about three months until I had my major melt down and was admitted to the hospital. Matter a fact our court date is Thrus for our divorce. Which we are not going to go through with it because we both love each other and we want to raise Brianna together. We are just taking everything one day at a time . We have a lot on our plate right now dealing with all this conseling John could be getting out of the army because of his arm . If he does not get deployed he will be getting deployed in May and he will be over there for one year. He was suppose to go to jrtc for training but since we just got back together and I am on this medication they did not think it was a good idea for him to leave us for 30 days.

No comments: