Sunday, January 18, 2009

We are all sick...


Wow its been a long weekend.. We are all sick.. Brianna keeps running a temp so its going to be back to the doctor for her Tues if she is so better. My sinus are killing me and John thinks he may have a ear infection and has a sore throat. We are a mess!! Talked to my Mom tonite they are coming out from the nursing home to check the house to see if they can bring my Grandpa home. Hmm.. I don't know about that guess we have to wait and see what the people from the home say. The wheather has been beautiful here for the last couple days we were watching the news and this week its suppose to hit 70 but then next weekend suppose to get snow and cold coming our way. John and I watched Coldminers Daughter tonight it was a pretty good movie I remember watching it years ago. Well Brianna is pretty cranky so I am going to go see if I can get her to relax a little. So maybe we can catch a couple hours sleep tonight.

No comments: