Friday, January 16, 2009

Beautiful Day in Colorado


Well today for the first time in a long time Brianna went out and ran some errands and met John back here and then we went to dinner. It was pretty outside as well Brianna played outside a little as well. She is feeling much better. My Mom called today upset with the nursing home because the nurse on thrid shift dressed Grandpa foot when the Wound Center told them and written orders on what to do for his foot. Now they are telling my Mom he has Staph infection. I swear if its not one thing its another. So my Mom is going to try to take care of him her self and get someone to come in during the day while they are at work .. I really think its going to be to much for her. But its up to her.. Well I am going to go curl up on the couch and relax with my Hubby!! Brianna sent some new pics in the mail today !!

No comments: