Monday, January 26, 2009

Snowy and Cold Day in Colorado ...


So today all it has done is snow I went to the store these evening to get a few things and some milk because during the night we are suppose to get more snow. I did not have a problem just put the blazer in 4 wheel drive. I think its the coldest today then its ever been since I have been here in Colorado.. I can't wait for warm weather!! Nothing really new going on with me Brianna is back to normal. My sinus are driving me crazy but what is new. John is working on his process to get out of the army we still have a couple of months out here from what I understand. My parents are excited that we are moving back I am in a way I just hope that my Monster in law leaves us alone and ... I just don't want the drama.. and as far as my so called friends in Ohio... what a joke.. I am their friend when they need me to do something .. well guess what I don't need friends like that.. I am not going to let anyone walk on me.. In December I hit rock bottom... when I look back I think wow.. suprised it did not happen sooner.. I had so much on me.. Well I am going to go and take my medicine and curl up on the couch with my new book and wait for it to kick in since Brianna is in bed with Daddy.

No comments: