Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kim

Well .. for years everyone has told me she was not a true friend or many times she stabbed me in the back... The last straw was her little comments in her a email have not heard from her or Maria since the begin of Dec when I was put in the hospital. I really could care less what Kim thinks of me because she is far from an angel ... Its nobody's business what I do .. I was seperated from my husband for three months and we are working things out and going to conseling and working on our marriage. My so called friends turned their back on me when I needed my friends the most but you know what that is okay because I seen who gave a shit about me and who didn't .... When we move back to Ohio this summer when everyone is kissing my ass they are going to see another side of me because I don't have to kiss anyone ass anymore and I don't care who likes me or my husband. I blocked Kim on my email and I blocked her on my space as well.. I have nothing to say to her ... I don't need the drama and I don't need the aggravation of fake ass people.

No comments: