Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sleepless night

Yet another sleepless night
Well Brianna has been sick now going on four days. She has some kind of virus she runs a temp and vomits and is so clingy. I thought she was starting to fell better she started running a temp and vomiting again last night.. She had to have picked this crap on the plan because she was just sick but I guess this virus is going around. My Mom has been a big help the last couple days with Brianna. One thing is for sure Brianna is a Meme and Papa girl like how I was with my Grandma Joan and Grandpa when I was was little. I am happy she has that relationship with them. Should find out today if we get the house have fingers crossed such a cute house and not to much that has to be done before we can move in. Well Brianna is asleep so I am going to lay down and take a nap while she is asleep.

No comments: