Friday, March 6, 2009

3-6-2009


its been a while since I have really updated on what is going on with us. Brianna is starting to feel good she was really sick for about four days she had the works vomiting,fever and dont forget the sleepless nights. I told my Mom I think I have lost more sleep now that she is older then I ever did when she was a little baby. John is still working on his out process of the army they have put his arm in a brace . Brianna and I are still here in Ohio until Thrus. We have a busy week this week Monday we are doing family pics and Tues is my Dad's Birthday Dinner. Gramps is in the hospital again I think that my Mom realizes that she has taken on way to much because of all the stuff that is going on with him , he has altimers and its getting worse and she starting to accept the fact which I know its got to be hard on her but its a fact he is getting worse. I have to go get blood taken when I get home and then I start my diabetic classes since I am having issues since I started my bipolar medicine.

No comments: