Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update







I had thought about my blog today updating it and then these eve I got a email from my Aunt Patti and she was asking about my blog. Seems like there is not enough hours in the day sometimes. Brianna has been sick this week we have had her to the doctor and its suppose to work its way out of her I guess.. Question is when... Lets see Brianna is now sleeping in a big girl bed.. yes she went from baby bed to a queen size bed and she loves it!! John is taking classes for his out process of the army seem to be doing pretty good he seems to think he will be out in June! My Grandpa is home from the nursing home and seems to be doing pretty good see him on web cam every once in awhile. Other then him driving everyone crazy he is still doing pretty well he goes to Bingo on Wed night up at the Vfw my Mom takes him up there. Needless to say my parents have there hands full. I go to the doctor on Monday for a complete work up with my medical doctor see how my medicines etc are working for me. Which I feel pretty good I have my good days and bad days but who doesn't. We are thinking of flying to fla in march for block leave John has never been to Fla and there is so many places I would love for him to see. Plus he has never meet my family in Fla. Well I am going to go and see if I can get Brianna to relax and maybe go to sleep or at least a cat nap I know she feels like crap.

No comments: