Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update On the Schuler's

Update on what is going on with the Schuler's .....Staff Duty... Grrr.. That is where John is for the next 24 hours this is really the first time since I got out of the hospital that I have been home at night by myself. One thing is for sure no night meds because it knocks me out and can't have that and be alone with Brianna. God knows what she could get into.
We are having stuffed peppers and doing laundry tonight. Hopefully it will be a early night for Brianna since she did not have a nap today and now its to late for a nap so after dinner she will get a bath and we will watch TV together and hopefully she will be out. I have my fingers crossed that way I can get some stuff done around here. We are going Monday and buying Brianna her big girl bed my mom bought her the Disney Princess comforter its really cute. It has a lot of the pastel's in it. John is doing all his stuff for medical board.. We got our storage cleaned out yesterday it was a nice day out and one of John's friend's helped us so we knocked it out under two hours.. I am going to have a huge ass garage sale when I get home. I am doing okay I have a good days and then I have my bad days but they are still regulating my medicine. I need to make apt this week to have my sugar tested. I am on several medicines that can cause problems with sugar.. scares me because I already had that problem and with my weight loss I got off the medicine and its weight controlled. Brianna is doing pretty good she has became a Daddy's girl all the way.. I am glad they have spent so much time apart .. They are two little pea's in a pod! Grandpa is in the hospital and they are testing his kidney's and his potassium is very high!!! If its not one thing its another.. Well that is my update on what is going on here.

No comments: