Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just another day

Nothing really new to talk about just that John had his last physical today!
So we are just waiting now! We are hoping to be home mid June we have started packing a little every couple days our biggest hurdle is our storage.
Our apartment the army will pack up they will not go to storage and pack that. I am excited that we are going home the only thing I dread is my monster in law she always has some kind of life threating drama going on!
Or she pist that Brianna or Stephaine are getting more attention than Preston. It's always something!! She loves to bad mouth me and one of these days I will tell her where to go I will be just as nasty as she is.
Well I am going to check my email and then Brianna and I are going to clean her room... Looks like a toy store had explosion!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Happy Mother's Day

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com